Managing Difficult People & Situations
This course provides delegates with a practical set of strategies to effectively manage difficult people & situations.
Specifically, the course will:
- Promote correct mindsets and approaches to handle difficult people & situations;
- Underscore how personal responses can fuel or defuse volatile situations, hence the need to control reactions to aggressive & abusive customers;
- Improve competency and confidence in deploying strategies to defuse emotionally-charged situations;
- Reinforce the importance of adopted communication style(s) when addressing difficult people & situations;
- Define suitable telephone protocols & etiquette to deliver excellent customer service;
- Build personal resilience moving forward.
Delivery Mechanisms: Lecturing/Group Discussion/Case Studies/Practical Exercises.
Understanding difficult behaviour;
Evaluating responses to difficult people & situations;
Strategies to develop an empathetic & professional mindset;
- Essential telephone protocols & etiquette;
- Essential communication skills & styles;
- Understanding types of difficult people and the strategies they require;
- Course Summary.
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.