Managing Conflict Training
1 day recommended (12 delegates max. per workshop)
People are often unaware of how they are creating, contributing to, or escalating a conflict. Becoming self-aware is absolutely crucial for successful conflict resolution.
In this workshop, typical conflict scenarios are developed with the organisation to increase the impact and relevance of skills practice sessions. This Managing Conflict Training course is delivered by experts at Elite Training in Northern Ireland.
- What is conflict?
- Causes of workplace conflict
- Recognising the origins of conflict
- Stages of conflict
- Reacting to conflict: individuals, teams & customers
- Self-reflection & awareness
- Impact of communication styles on conflict resolution
- Conflict resolution strategies
- When to involve management or external third parties in conflict between teams/individuals
- Recommended protocols for handling abusive customers
- Skills practice
For a closed course at your premises, contact us for a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.
Get in Touch
Book this Managing Conflict Training course today by contact our team on +44 28 9024 2622 or firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Got a Question?
Call us now: +44 28 9024 2622
Make an Enquiry