Preparing for Interviews (1 day recommended)
This course allows delegates an opportunity to apply practical interview skills & techniques, and if required, receive video assessment during mock interviews.
- Interview preparation;
- Personal SWOT analysis (practical);
- What you offer (practical);
- Presentation issues;
- Dealing with stress & difficulty;
- Making a presentation (practical);
- Communication skills (practical);
- Selling yourself;
- Attitude & confidence;
- 5 things to avoid during an interview.
Conducting Interviews (1 day recommended)
The interview process allows the panel to meet prospective employees and gauge their suitability for the post (whilst adhering to the rules of fair employment).
- Selecting the panel;
- Developing suitable questions;
- Questions prohibited by law;
- Interview format & process;
- Beginning the interview;
- Asking questions;
- Concluding the interview;
- Post-interview requirements.
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.