(1 or 2 days depending on requirements)
Project Management is the management of work projects focused on delivering key outputs that improve efficiency, prepare products for market, reduce operating costs, and more. It is integral that this process is well-managed as poor project management results in wasted costs and resources. The Elite Training Project Management course in Northern Ireland addresses the knowledge and skills necessary to manage projects successfully.
- Definition of a project
- Contextualising projects
- Roles & Responsibilities: Project Manager, Project Support, Project Executive
- Scoping your project
- Differences between project outputs, outcomes & benefits
- Justifying the project
- Realistic project plans: A systematic approach
- Project resources
- Project costs
- Leading & managing the team
- Managing Issues & Change requests
- Managing quality
- Managing risk
- Configuration management
- Reporting progress
- Costing the project
- Evaluating success & benefits
Contact Elite Training today for Project Management in Northern Ireland by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on +44 28 9024 2622.
“Best training I have taken throughout my time (5 years) in Schrader Technologies. Highly recommended.”
Got a Question?
Call us now: +44 28 9024 2622
Make an Enquiry