Supervisory Management Training
First-line managers and supervisors lead and motivate team members in the daily delivery of core products and services.
Research shows that poor supervision results in low staff retention, increased stress & conflict, and dissatisfied customers. Organisations must therefore ensure supervisors appreciate the importance of their role.
This course outlines the essential dynamics of effective day-to-day management. For Supervisory Management Training in Northern Ireland seek expert guidance from the Elite Training team.
- Supervisor: Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning & delegating work
- Motivating individuals & the team
- Monitoring productivity & quality;
- Dealing with poor performance
- Understanding team dynamics & culture
Problem solving & decision making
Identifying operational risks & taking action
Conducting team meetings
Being an effective coach and mentor
Make an Enquiry