Delivering Effective Presentations (1 or 2 days depending on requirements)
Design, Content & Delivery are the key aspects of a successful presentation.
This course provides delegates with an effective approach to designing and delivering presentations, providing honest and helpful feedback in skills practice sessions.
Planning the presentation:
- Knowing your audience; structure; timing.
- Setting objectives.
- Creating the right environment; types of equipment; developing visual aids.
Personal presentation techniques:
- Presentation styles, barriers, approaches; note preparation; body language.
- Voice projection & variation; adopting a convincing style.
- Audience control; analysing feedback; quick-thinking.
- Questioning do’s & don’ts; identifying techniques.
- Dealing with objections.
- Delegates conduct presentations and exercises throughout the course.
Public Course Dates
Please contact us to discuss the next available public course*, or to discuss dates for a closed course.
*Course dates subject to change based on number registered to attend.
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.