Delivering Effective Presentations (1 or 2 days depending on requirements)
Design, Content & Delivery are the key aspects of a successful presentation.
This course provides delegates with an effective approach to designing and delivering presentations, providing honest and helpful feedback in skills practice sessions.
Planning the presentation:
- Knowing your audience, structure, timing
- Setting objectives
- Creating the right environment, types of equipment, developing visual aids
Personal presentation techniques:
- Presentation styles/barriers/approaches, note preparation, body language
- Voice projection & variation, adopting a convincing style
- Audience control, analysing feedback, quick-thinking
- Questioning do’s & don’ts, identifying techniques
- Dealing with objections
- Delegates conduct presentations and exercises throughout the course
Public Course Dates
Please contact us to discuss the next available public course*, or to discuss dates for a closed course.
*Course dates subject to change based on number registered to attend.
Make an Enquiry