Presentation Skills Training
Delivering Effective Presentations (1 or 2 days depending on requirements)
Design, content & delivery are the key aspects of a successful presentation.
This Presentation Skills Training course in Northern Ireland provides delegates with an effective approach to designing and delivering presentations, providing honest and helpful feedback in skills practice sessions.
Planning the presentation:
- Knowing your audience, structure, timing
- Setting objectives
- Creating the right environment, types of equipment, developing visual aids
Personal presentation techniques:
- Presentation styles/barriers/approaches, note preparation, body language
- Voice projection & variation, adopting a convincing style
- Audience control, analysing feedback, quick-thinking
- Questioning do’s & don’ts, identifying techniques
- Dealing with objections
- Delegates conduct presentations and exercises throughout the course
Public Course Dates
- Please contact us to discuss the next available public course*, or to discuss dates for a closed course.
*Course dates subject to change based on number registered to attend.
Make an Enquiry