Managing Change Programmes (2 days recommended)
Programme Management is the overseeing of projects that benefit the organisation by contributing toward corporate objectives.
For many organisations, the strategic plan can prove elusive. Programme managers must be flexible about re-evaluating the programme business case, programme plan, and agreed interim vision states.
This 2-day course covers the knowledge & skills necessary to manage & lead Change Programmes.
- Clarifying the “vision”;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Writing the programme business case & the difference between business benefits, outputs & outcomes;
- Creating the POTI (Processes, Organisational Structure, Technology & Information Needs) Blueprint;
- Defining the Change Programme;
- Role of Senior Responsible Officer (SRO);
- Role of Programme Manager;
- Role of Business Change Manager;
- Creating a programme plan;
- “Selling the change”;
- Developing the communication plan;
- Managing programme risk;
- Implementing the plan;
- Evaluating the programme;
- Course Summary.
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.