Change Management Training
Change management is a structured approach to transitioning individuals, teams & organisations from a current state to a desired future state. This course is aimed at managers required to implement change within an organisation. It addresses the practicalities of implementing the four main types of change: Strategic, Technological, Structural, and the changing of personnel attitudes & behaviours. Delegates adopt a highly practical approach to applying the techniques covered.
For Change Management Training in Northern Ireland, think Elite Training for an expert and efficient delivery over two days.
- Contextualising change: why change is essential
- Understanding the macro and micro factors driving change including the planning implications
- Change management models
- Planning for change including conceptual design development
- Stakeholder engagement and achieving buy-in
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to change
- Managing and leading change implementation
- How people react to change: the change coping cycle
- Embedding change
- Course summary
For Change Management Training in Northern Ireland, contact the Elite Training team today on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a Question?
Call us now: +44 28 9024 2622
Make an Enquiry