Coaching Skills are often low on management’s list of priorities. This in itself lowers staff morale, as they struggle to complete tasks to acceptable standards due to a lack of training.
Improving coaching skills means:
- Less time spent managing poor performance
- Prioritising your time by delegating tasks to others
- Increased productivity & kudos as department performance improves
- Improved organisation through multi-skilling
- Improved staff retention
- Positive work culture: greater job satisfaction & higher motivation
This 1-day course presents a systematic approach to identifying areas for development – goals and objectives, coaching plans, and methods for conducting coaching sessions.
Accredited ILM Coaching Programme
Accredited coaching programmes by the Institute of Leadership & Management are also available.
Executive Coaching Skills
Busy schedules often prevent senior executives from attending formal training programmes.
Coaching plans can work around this, with 1-2 short coaching sessions covering a range of topics, from strategic planning to personal development.
For a closed course at your premises, contact us for a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.
Make an Enquiry