Customer Service Management
Customer Service Management Training
Good customer service management begins with a plan that addresses customers’ needs and expectations. In addition, all processes and procedures should be as efficient and customer friendly as possible. Above all, it is important to monitor performance and evaluate feedback to identify any potential areas for improvement. Therefore, a dedicated customer complaints procedure should be established early on. Strong leadership skills are needed to ensure that staff treat customers with dignity and respect. For Customer Service Management Training in Northern Ireland look no further than this course delivered by the experts at Elite Training.
Delivery Mechanisms: Lecturing/Group Discussion/Case Studies/Practical Exercises
(Half or Full day depending on requirements)
- Customer Service Management Legislation
- Defining customer needs & expectations
- Customer Perceptions v. Reality
- Customer Service Management values & goals
- Commitments to customers, POS contracts, SLAs, Warranties, Product Guarantees, Customer Charters
- Customer Service Standards, Policies & Procedures
- Efficiency’s impact on customer experience
- Monitor & Control processes
- Performance Indicators & evaluating feedback
- Complaints Escalation: procedures & management
- Leading Customer Service delivery
- Course Summary
Contact the team at Elite Training for Customer Service Management Training in Northern Ireland today by calling us on +44 28 9024 2622 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We are delighted at the impact of the recent customer service training delivered by Margaret to the customer services team at Co-Ownership. Margaret took time to build customer scenarios that were relevant to our business and used these to build understanding. Her approach builds trust with those who attend but equally challenges their thinking and mindsets. It is as relevant for someone with 20 years experience as it is for someone just starting out. Thank you Margaret!”
Got a Question?
Call us now: +44 28 9024 2622
Make an Enquiry