(1 day recommended)
With understanding and practice, communication skills can be developed and improved.
This course helps participants to develop effective communication skills for business and other areas of life.
Understanding the communication process:
- The communication process, how we communicate; appropriate communication, emotional intelligence; factors which affect communication
- Improving communication skills, understanding body language, active listening; questioning
Effective information exchange:
- Making contact, passing on information, communication channels, written communication
Communication styles and their impact on others:
- Passive, Aggressive, Passive-aggressive, Assertive, Defensive, Austere, Friendly
- Effective briefing, 1-1 communication, communication in business meetings, reaching an audience, applying effective communication in business, being assertive
Make an Enquiry