Customer Care Training
(Half or Full Day depending on requirements)
Customer care is more than just good manners. It involves developing procedures and policies to make customers’ lives easier. This ranges from anticipating a customers’ needs, to knowing how to defuse a confrontation to maintain the customer relationship and protect your organisation’s reputation.
This course is designed for staff who interact with customers via telephone or face-to-face. It reviews typical errors, and demonstrates the responsibilities of all staff members to deliver exceptional customer service.
Scenarios relevant to the organisation produce the best results; delegates can instantly apply their training to realistic workplace situations.
- What is customer care?;
- Why it’s important;
- The effects of getting it wrong;
- Understanding customers: matching & managing expectations;
- 7 key ingredients for excellent customer care;
- Developing customer-focused processes;
- The ABCs (Attitude, Behaviour, Communication) of customer care & practical demonstration of how these impact service provision;
- Complaint handling;
- Managing abusive customers: Strategies;
- Promoting the organisation’s services & products.
“We are delighted at the impact of the recent customer service training delivered by Margaret to the customer services team at Co-Ownership. Margaret took time to build customer scenarios that were relevant to our business and used these to build understanding. Her approach builds trust with those who attend but equally challenges their thinking and mindsets. It is as relevant for someone with 20 years experience as it is for someone just starting out. Thank you Margaret!”
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.