First-line managers and supervisors lead and motivate team members in the daily delivery of core products and services. Research shows that poor supervision results in low staff retention, increased stress & conflict, and dissatisfied customers. Organisations must therefore ensure supervisors appreciate the importance of their role.
This course outlines the essential dynamics of effective day-to-day management.
- Supervisor: Roles & Responsibilities;
- Planning & delegating work;
- Motivating individuals & the team;
- Monitoring productivity & quality;
- Dealing with poor performance;
- Understanding team dynamics & culture;
Problem solving & decision making;
Identifying operational risks & taking action;
Conducting team meetings;
Being an effective coach and mentor.
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.