(Half or Full day depending on requirements)
Managers are responsible for monitoring staff performance. Regular feedback, through informal performance reviews, or a formal review held annually, both optimise the quality of staff performance.
This course provides managers with the skills & confidence to conduct effective performance appraisals.
- What is performance management?;
- Performance management process;
- Informal v. Formal appraisals: Differences & Similarities;
- Preparing a formal appraisal;
- Conducting the interview;
- Completion of appraisal documentation.
“Best training I have ever had on performance management. Kathleen was engaging and made the course interesting and enjoyable.”
“I have attended performance management courses in the past and always felt them to be “box ticking” exercises. Today’s was different. It was very good and I learned a lot. I will read through the provided material.”
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.