1 day recommended (12 delegates max. per workshop)
People are often unaware of how they are creating, contributing to, or escalating a conflict. Becoming self-aware is absolutely crucial for successful conflict resolution.
In this workshop, typical conflict scenarios are developed with the organisation to increase the impact and relevance of skills practice sessions.
- What is conflict?
- Causes of workplace conflict
- Recognising the origins of conflict
- Stages of conflict
- Reacting to conflict: individuals, teams & customers
- Self-reflection & awareness
- Impact of communication styles on conflict resolution
- Conflict resolution strategies
- When to involve management or external third parties in conflict between teams/individuals
- Recommended protocols for handling abusive customers
- Skills practice
For a closed course at your premises, contact us for a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.