Customer Service Management
(Half or Full day depending on requirements)
Effective customer service begins with a plan. This plan factors in customers’ needs and expectations, the efficiency of processes and procedures, and the presence of customer-friendly policies.
The manager monitors performance levels and evaluates feedback to identify areas for improvement. This is why a dedicated customer complaints procedure must be established.
Strong leadership skills are integral to ensure staff treat the customer with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Delivery Mechanisms: Lecturing/Group Discussion/Case Studies/Practical Exercises.
- Customer service legislation;
- Defining customer needs & expectations;
- Customer perceptions v. reality;
- Customer service values & goals;
- Organisational commitments to customers, incl. POS contracts, SLAs, warranties, product guarantees, customer charters;
- Development of customer service standards, policies & procedures;
- Efficiency’s impact on customer experience;
- Establishing monitor & control processes;
- Performance indicators & evaluating feedback;
- Complaints escalation: procedures & management;
- Leading customer service delivery;
- Course Summary.
“We are delighted at the impact of the recent customer service training delivered by Margaret to the customer services team at Co-Ownership. Margaret took time to build customer scenarios that were relevant to our business and used these to build understanding. Her approach builds trust with those who attend but equally challenges their thinking and mindsets. It is as relevant for someone with 20 years experience as it is for someone just starting out. Thank you Margaret!”
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.