Change management is a structured approach to transitioning individuals, teams & organisations from a current state to a desired future state.
This course is aimed at managers required to implement change within an organisation. It addresses the practicalities of implementing the four main types of change: Strategic, Technological, Structural, and the changing of personnel attitudes & behaviours.
Delegates adopt a highly practical approach to applying the techniques covered.
- Determining the need for change;
- Drivers for & against change (Force field analysis);
- Incremental v. transformational change management approach;
- Defining the change “programme” i.e. What needs to be done
- How people react to change:
- Organisational Iceberg;
- Change fatigue;
- Overcoming barriers;
- Using change champions;
- Early “wins”.
- Role of Senior Responsible Officer (SRO);
- Role of Change Programme Manager;
- Role of Business Change Manager;
- Developing the communication plan;
- “Selling the change”;
- Implementing the plan;
- Leadership essentials;
- Evaluating the change programme;
- Course summary.
Make an Enquiry
We offer a free 1hr no-obligation consultation by phone or Zoom (or at your premises if in greater Belfast) to discuss your requirements.