Change management is a structured approach to transitioning individuals, teams & organisations from a current state to a desired future state.
This course is aimed at managers required to implement change within an organisation. It addresses the practicalities of implementing the four main types of change: Strategic, Technological, Structural, and the changing of personnel attitudes & behaviours.
Delegates adopt a highly practical approach to applying the techniques covered.
- Determining the need for change
- Drivers for & against change (Force field analysis)
- Incremental v. transformational change management approach
- Defining the change “programme” i.e. What needs to be done
- How people react to change:
- Organisational Iceberg
- Change fatigue
- Overcoming barriers
- Using change champions
- Early “wins”
- Role of Senior Responsible Officer (SRO)
- Role of Change Programme Manager
- Role of Business Change Manager
- Developing the communication plan
- “Selling the change”
- Implementing the plan
- Leadership essentials
- Evaluating the change programme
- Course summary
Make an Enquiry